In partnership with:
Call: 01455 555 468 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
√ Secure, easy-to-access online record keeping
The AMLCC Recording System makes it easy to maintain all the records that you are required to complete under the Money Laundering Regulations. These include:
· Risk assessments
· Verification of client identities
· Clients reported to the NCA
· Training undertaken by the MLRO (or Practice Owner for small practices)
· Training of all client-facing staff
These records can be downloaded and printed locally for inspection. The results of the electronic verification are also maintained on AMLCC’s secure server and therefore available 24/7.
√ Fast and cost-effective online client verification
The AMLCC Verification System enables you to verify your clients’ ‘electronic footprint’ by carrying out:
· Residency checks
· Identity checks
· Checks for other ‘risk’ factors such as politically exposed persons and those on sanctions lists
You can access the electronic verification service from any web-enabled PC, with the search results returned within seconds. This report will be retained online and can be downloaded or printed for filing whenever required.
To comply with the regulations, client verification must now be updated at least annually. This means rechecking clients’ details, particularly for clients and beneficial owners who may be considered 'high risk'.
√ Comprehensive online video training for everyone
The AMLCC Training is provided as an online audio-visual presentation and covers all the requirements of the Money Laundering Regulations. It is in two parts:
· The first is for the MLRO (or Practice Owner)
· The second is for all staff who are required to comply with the regulations (this includes anyone who is 'client facing', i.e. who may speak to a client and therefore includes receptionists and even junior members of staff)
Both parts of the Training Module include a short test consisting of multiple-choice questions. The results are recorded. The pass mark is 80% and the test can be repeated to ensure that the training has been fully understood. There will be annual updates to ensure full compliance.
√ Up-to-date, customisable online manual
The AMLCC Guide to Anti-Money Laundering and Prevention of Crime Regulations is permanently available online and will be updated with any changes in legislation. For reference purposes you can purchase a printed version, which is provided in a folder. It can also be tailored according to your firm's individual requirements.
The Guide supplements the Training Manual and provides guidance for all aspects of compliance with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017, including:
· Template forms and instructions on the requirements for client verification
· What to do if you need to report a client
· Instructions for reporting to the NCA
If carefully followed, all the recommendations it contains should ensure no criticism or failure when interviewed by your supervisors.